Single R1240 - R1630
Double R1770 - R2080
Stop Press: Cape Town's water restrictions are the "new" normal
Despite the "Drought Crisis" Cape town is open for business and we continue to operate at our usual high standards, albeit whilst using much less water.
- Solar heated swimming pool with spacious deck, sun loungers, offering panoramic views of the Constantiaberg
- Landscaped gardens and lawns, where the Guinea Fowl, Francolin and wild geese freely roam
- Cosy guest lounge with fireplace and Satellite Television
- Business facilities with free wifi internet and email
- Full English or continental breakfast on outside covered patio
- Laundry service
- Arrangements for car hire, airport transfers, restaurant bookings, private tours
- Secure off-street parking
- All beds are extra long, with high quality linen and extra fluffy pillows
- All rooms equipped with: safe, Colour Satellite TV, hifi radio/cd system, hairdryer, fridge, air conditioning/heating, tea and coffee making facilities.
- In room massage by a local expert!